Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Hey!!

Hi! Melv Here, N1C0LA Is Running Up and Down the kitchen screaming like a lunatic... So, I Had An Idea, To Give You More of A Clue of what we get up to!


We decided that we would go through a list of songs and find out which ones N1C0LA Can't help but dance to, and find out which ones I Can't help but sing to! ( And In My Opinion, but not to my friends, I Can't Sing! )

Anyway! Lets Go!!

N1C0LA's List Of Songs She Can't Help but Dance To:

1. Whistle While I Work It - Chester See Featuring Toby Turner and Wayne Brady.

2. Gangnam Style - Psy

And

3. There's A Floppy Disc On The Floor - Toby Turner


Melvy Thinks N1C0LA LOVES Toby Turner AKA Tobuscus


And

Melv's List Of Songs She Can't Help But Sing To:

1. Fallen Angels - Black Veil Brides

2. Rebel Love Song - Black Veil Brides

3. In The End - Black Veil Brides

4. Unbroken - Black Veil Brides

5. Set The World On Fire- Black Veil Brides

6. The Mortician's Daughter - Black Veil

7. The Outcast ( Call To Arms ) - Black Veil Brides

8. Knifes And Pens - Black Veil Brides

Holy Jesus Man I'm Obsessed...




Anyway, Look at the side of our  Blog! We Will Add Any blogs that are of our interest. The Only Blog On There Right Now Is My Best Friend littlemisscute8 Or Ellie :3 She Is Awesome! Help Her To Level 6 and beyond!!

~ Melv and a Lunatic N1C0LA

5 comments:

  1. Thanks :3
    And I like Toby too xD
    I can't stop watching his Beyond Two Souls LP, it's addicting D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Yeah N1C0LA's Songs list is less obsessive than mine... I Need Help... But I Can't stop x xD

    ~ Abi

    ReplyDelete
  3. And By The Way, I Know The Outcasts Is A Speaking Track, I Don't Care :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at my blog...... moviestarplanet-users.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete