Wednesday, 16 October 2013

HELLO!

                                                         TOPIC 1

MELVY FEELS SICK!!

Yes, Me feel like vomiting...

MELVY WENT SMOOCHY SMOOCHY IN HER MOVIE AND NOW SHE FEELS SICK!

NO I---

WATCH OBSESSIVE {6} AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!!

NO! NOBODY WATCH IT!

EVERYBODY WATCH IT!!

Fine... I'm Still Gaining Starcoins from it ;) Come On!? It's all for the storyline. I Mean No Harm To Andy Or Anyone else... But Then Again.... N1C0LA SMOOCHED SOMEONE TOO!!

NO! NO I DIDN'T!!

YES YOU DID... Well, Toby McGuire ( The account that plays the Person N1C0LA likes in the film ) Kissed you... but still I Made You SMMMIIILLLEEE!!!!


EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Sorry Toby!!

Just Get Over It ¬.¬

NO! -.-

Fine... We'll Drop The Subject...

___________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                 TOPIC 2


Okay, On Another Topic, One That I AM NOT Happy About, Is The Poem I, Melv, Wrote On N1C0LA and I's Shared Account !M&N!. I Wrote This Poem With Black Veil Brides Song Titles.

Here It Is!

" Melv's Poem:   On New Years Day, I Thought I'd Lost It All, When The Devil's Choir Crashed The Midnight Ball, They Said That We Don't Belong. Our Days Are Numbered With Everything I've Done For You, My Overture No Longer Pure. As I Resurrect The Sun, Shadows Die, I Let You Down. With All Your Hate, I Heard Heaven's Calling, The Revelation Was Falling. Your Beautiful Remains Gave A Victory Call To Prove That You Are Unbroken. You Fought Until No Children Surrender. You Say You Are Nobody's Hero, But I Proved You Wrong When You Saved The Mortician's Daughter. We Stitch These Wounds, Saved The Wretched And Divine. You are My Perfect, You Tell Me I Am Bulletproof. We Are The Fallen Angels, We Created The Legacy. We Wrote This Rebel Love Song As A Token Of Our Gratitude, And In The End We'll Never Give In. "

Right And The Reason I'm Annoyed at This Is The Amount Of People Who said " You Copied That From The Internet! "! I DIDN'T! I WROTE IT MYSELF! I WOULD HATE IT IF SOMEONE COPIED MY HARD WORK, SO WHY WOULD I COPY SOMEONE ELSES??

Okay thats out of my system...

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment