Sunday, 16 June 2013

Lolz! HEY PEEPZ!

Melv: Lolz! So N1C0LA And I had a sleepover last night and we took a picture of the sorry sight of the finished juice carton box and the half-finished bag of Marshmallows!


N1C0LA: It was lots of fun and we had lots of sweets and pringles and Melv and I started fighting over who got the pringles and who got the laptop, and Melv started arguing with me about the juice and Finished it all.At Night we had a light and made 'shadow pac-man shows' and then somehow we did Kung-fu and Karate in our sleep, and Melv woke up at 7:00 and then fell asleep and then woke up after I nearly stood on her.

Melv: N1C0LA...Could you talk anymore?

N1C0LA: Even though I could...I don't wanna!

Melv: Good...'Cause you could talk for the world.Okay! We have worked out some sort of 'Love Calculator, We will mention this in out Statuses On MovieStarPlanet but If you want us to work out wither you and your 'crush' will be perfect for eachother... Just tell us and we'll tell you the results!

Okay...I just got bored and wanted to put this song on the blog...*WE DO NOT OWN THIS SONG*





           '.-----/`.
          /       '/
          __'`__ .''-.
          \o) o/      \
          (`Y   .)     \
            `--|__7     \
              /         |
        __   /         /
        \ )  \        //
         \ \--X   Y  //
        (-`.`--_.-' /_) BP       cat
            `-.__.-'




No comments:

Post a Comment